1. If you have a query about your child attending school, please first visit the following HSE link which covers frequently asked questions.
2. We can only provide covid assessments and covid test referrals from Friday 6pm to Sunday night. You must contact your own GP for this service outside of these hours.
3. Please note that if you are a close contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case and are not showing symptoms, we cannot refer you for testing, you need to wait for public health to contact you as part of contact tracing .
4. Due to the pandemic, all appointment requests are raised as phone consultations first. If the GP needs you to attend, we will arrange it with you. Please do not attend the clinic without an appointment, this is for the safety of yourself and others.
5. If you are asked to attend the clinic, please attend by yourself except for children under the age of 16 or if you require a carer. Everyone attending must wear a face covering.