DubDoc is an appointment only GP service located at the Outpatients department of St. James's Hospital, Dublin 8.
This service is for patients who need urgent medical attention that cannot wait to be seen by their usual GP.
- Monday to Friday – We are open from 6pm – 22:00pm
- Weekends & Bank Holidays – We are open from 10am – 18:00pm (lines open 24/7)
- 01 454 5607 (out of hours urgent GP service)
- 045 848 711 (day office, 9:30am – 17:00pm, Monday to Friday)
Please note the following email addresses are monitored Monday to Friday (excluding BHs) 9am-5pm daily.
Medical queries cannot be sent via email. Please call 045 848 707 if you have a medical query.
- Billing queries. E.G. receipt or fee query. Please email our accounts team at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your full name, DOB and address. Please note all patients over the age of 16 must contact us themselves.
- Feedback, Compliments or Complaints. Please email email@example.com
For the COVID-19 period, from 10pm – 8am midweek and 6pm – 10am at weekends and bank holidays, the DubDoc line will still be open. A GP will be available for phone consultations. Housecalls can be provided in certain cases